Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I am thinking of sending my son to a school next year. He is going to be 4 soon- still baby talks! Stutter pun ada juga.

Anyway, about the school, I am keen to choose the one who has the most playtime. I'm only gonna be a tiger mom when he's older. Haha.

But I know, I would end up choosing the most convenient one- nearest to home or has bus service. I wish we had a driver. Sigh.

And...I think I will be the kind of mom who people look down at. Because I would most probably just pack a mini box of cereal or fry some fish fingers/ sausages/ chips for my kid.

I'm feeling the pressure already! Haha. Suka hatilah...You can judge me all you want, but I don't think I am a bad mom. At least, I am not that badddd!

1 comment:

XRNH said...

haha dont say that. i pack nugget/chicken fingers/cereal for my kids to bring to school too! :D