Saturday, July 1, 2017

Every time I am depressed, I will think about happy times. Like just now, I got depressed reading about the child abuse case. So, I now, I am thinking about how joyful my raya celebration was.

I am so grateful to Allah for this life, Alhamdulillah. My children are a handful, but they are so precious, love them to bits!

I am glad that I married a kampung man. We really celebrated it the traditional way. And for all the failures I've had in my life, at least I have my family which I am proudest of.

My son is such a kampung boy. He salam-ed the elders, made conversations and he was comfortable.

I was not like that. I used to really hate it to balik kampung when I was a teenager. Hated the dust and sand, hated the mosquitoes, hated the heat, hated the toilets, hated the fact that we couldn't get proper TV channels...I used to bring the shortest skirts/ shorts and was such a brat, OMG, why was I like that!

Anyway...My children really enjoyed Raya and I will always remember their laughters and smiles. In 13 years, my boy will be 17 and ready to leave the nest. I, on the other hand, will never ever be ready for that.




Today, before coming back to Klang Valley in 12 hours time :(


No comments: